Monday, January 8, 2007

Received nice comments

From morning until knock off time, I have been receiving nice comments for my perm hair... hehehehe.... but dunno real or not... or just make me happy only... but anyway... it's alright for me... as I dun hack care what other ppl said abt my hair or how I look like with my new hairstyle.... This is me... This is what I look like.... so for now, I am going to take good care of my perm hair... as I realised my hair has turned very very dry.... is like withered grass.... sob sob... haha... anyone got any suggestion to make hair goes soft and stay curly ?? as this is my first time having perm hair.... I really dunno how to maintain them.... lolz.... hope after I go for my perm hair treatment this coming weekends will make my hair looks more healthy and softer....

4 comments:

strawbearries said...

Lots of my colleagues also started the new yr with perm hair.. they told me every time after wash have to put the leave-in conditioner. Those with more curls will curl their hair every nite before sleep. In morning, they will apply lots of moisturing lotion and blow it. So far their perms stayed quite well. Hope this helps..

Kazzzzzzz said...

guess you have to start using hair products for permed hair... and also leave in conditioners so the hair won't be dry... It's like this now cos of the chemicals used to perm ur hair ma. (^_^)

Perfectwound said...

"anyone got any suggestion to make hair goes soft and stay curly ??"

The leave-in conditioner should be able to do it. But remember to change your pillow casing often, as dirty pillow casing = more pimples.

From: ex-half metrosexual perfectwound

Kazzzzzzz said...

using the soft hairbrush (the ones babies use?)to brush your hair every night before you sleep helps to soothe the hair.. THink it helps to make the hair shinier, but I guess still must drink a lot of water lah.

BTW, you might want to try eating agar-agar. It helps to make nails and hair shiny.