Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Tuesday a Family day

Today is a family day for me... haha.... as this afternoon I bring my both parents go to visit VivoCity as they never go there before... so bring them and see see look look...

Mum and Dad seems so happy while on the way to there.... maybe because this is another rare chances where I go out with them as I always go out with my own friends... therefore they seems so happy...

but also because Dad can only have alternate Tuesday off every twice weeks so can't be helped too... haiz.... for work and money what to do....

overall today is an enjoyable one for me as we enjoyed ourselves shopping around the whole VivoCity... the food there seems to capture mum's eyes the most... haha... every food she also wanna try.... gosh... but too bad I haven't got my salary yet if not sure buy all of them and let mum and dad try...

somehow I really wish I can earn more to give my parents a good life to enjoy... and I feel that my contribution for this family is very limited.... haiz.... feel like a bad daughter sometimes....

2 comments:

Keshi said...

Happy New Year Wendy!

Keshi.

Shionge said...

Enjoy your family time with them Wendy. I've missed my Father so much *sob*