Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Boring Christmas

Last time when I am still single... I always thought how I wish I have a bf so my Christmas won't be that bored.... but now.... I am wrong.... even I do have a bf now.... my Christmas still ever boring also..... make no difference at all..... haiz.....

Last night Christmas Eve.... after work I spent my eve at home... doing nothing except that go online do the usual stuff.... and that's it... that's my this year 2007 on the Christmas Eve been doing... one word can describe... "BORED" and seems like my mobile went dead too.... been so slient for the whole night.... no doreamo ringtone.... not even a single sms tone.... and I kept smsing my dearie.... but seems like getting no response from him too.... sianz.....

went to bed early.... but can't fall to sleep... cause inside me is feeling bored... that made me couldn't sleep... then turn here n there and finally fall to sleep soon after....

and this early morning... wake up and check my mobile is it still went dead... and surprise to see so many smses... but guess it's sms jam the whole night.... which made all msg came in late...

well... later maybe go down to dearie's house.... dunno will they welcome me or not... cause dearie still didn't reply my sms.... dunno is he busy or his mobile went dead too??? hmmmm

what a BORING Christmas seasons I have this year....................

No comments: