Saturday, December 22, 2007

When is a Good Day for ROM?

Hmmm..... oh well... out of sudden , I got a thinking on when is the most good date to ROM.... hmmmm....

1. 08.08.08 - Triple 8s ??
2. 09.09.09 - Triple 9s ??
3. 19.05.08/09 ? - on the date when me and Dearie start our relationship ??

hmmm..... anyone got any nice suggestions ?? but please don't ask me when to get married ya.. haha... cos this is just a random question... being curiousity only... haha... cause we still need more time to get prepared...

well... just kinda bored out here... so just blog up a random post... hahaha.... *bleh* =p

4 comments:

DARLing said...

prefer 3 9ssssssssssss heheeee

strawbearries said...

I prefer 20/09/2009 or 20/08/2008 keke..

Kazzzzzzz said...

Wow, you and Chris got together on my birthday? Now I feel so special... (^_^)

Paul said...

Ka, I told them that one day when I was with them. They were surprised too.