Sunday, December 16, 2007

Having Fun Last Night

Last night was fun at Paul's house... enjoy our photos taking and those funny candid shots... will be looking forward to see Stella's , Elaine mei's , Rebec's and Loraine's their digi cam candid shots results... haha...

also was abit worried for Kaylee too as heard from Paul saying that she will be in Singapore on these few days but till now they still haven't heard from her yet... wondering what happen to Kaylee.... worried for her though....

this morning had a slight urgement with mum.... again she was mentioning the outlook of dearie... his attire on last Sunday meeting.... and also the outlook on both of us... 1 thin 1 plump... for God's sake I really hate ppl keep on comparing the outlook of ppl... why must see so perfect on outlooks.... does outlook REALLY that important ma?? F* it... come on... looks doesn't really matters anyway.... its the HEART that counts... really dun understand why my parents so cares on outlooks.... does it mean those good-looking ones so damn good ma.... come on... its so damn stupid.... I see more good-looking ones but none of them are REAL good de lor....

really dun understand my parents' thinking.... why they can't be more OPEN-MIND ppl??

anyway I heck care what they think... its not they married to dearie... its ME who married to dearie...

I know my love to dearie is real... and I hope dearie's love to me is real too ??

2 comments:

Paul said...

Parents want the best for the children. But I feel that your parents should respect your choice.

Chrissy said...

Dun think so much abt what your parents have to say. The most impt thing is that you are happy with Chris. People can have their own thoughts and mouths are theirs to talk. There is no way we could stop them. Time will change and prove those who say those nasty things wrong. :)
Take care...