Thursday, December 27, 2007

In Loving Memory of Jason

Today..... I.... I just received a shocking news from Paul kor..... just now.... he smsed me saying that Jason... one of our friend... has passed away on 24th Dec.... on the Xmas Eve..... indeed........ I thought Kaylee's lying was already a biggest joke for us on this xmas...... but........... never did I expect to know this piece of sad news in the coming end of the year 2007............  I still thought of visiting Jason in the coming days together with Paul kor they all.... but now.......................

anyway......... lets hope Jason will live happily in the other world....

JasonWong   

Jason Wong, passed away peacefully on 24th Dec 2007.

 

"Fond Memories of you will forever remain with us......"

group of 4

our gathering @ Mind Cafe..... till now I still remembered... and I will never forget that day we played those games together and having fun..........

Wendy jie wiz jason

and lastly.... on your  birthday... we even make a birthday card for you and play the radio songs for you to listen and read out all our birthday wishes to you.............

------------------------------------------------------------------------

He’s in a better place right now

Than he’s ever been before;

All pain is gone; he’s now at rest;

Nothing troubles him anymore.

It’s we who feel the burden of

Our sadness and our grief;.

We have to cry, to mourn our loss,

Before we get relief.

We know we’ll reconnect with him

At the end of each life’s road;

We’ll see him cherished face again

When we release our earthly load.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, I would like to express my Deepest Sympathy and Heartfelt Condolences to Jason's family on the loss of their loved one....

2 comments:

Dalicia said...

oh sad to hear that! he will be missed

curryegg said...

I've heard this too... I am sorry to hear that...
May he goes with peace..