Saturday, December 1, 2007

Windy Saturday

Today's weather been very nice... though afternoon is rather hot... but still got wind... nice... even till evening and night time the wind is still on... cool...

this afternoon as usual went to meet up with dearie and go to Eunos there and had our lunch together...

DSC00300

I did tried before Iced Milo Dinosaur... and now... there is even more Dinosaur around... haha... today I tried Iced Teh Talek Dinosaur... nice nice... but you guess how much?? This cup cost S$2/- WoW !!

DSC00302

and main course I had this Chicken Chop set... ordered by dearie and dearie and me had the same set... hehe... easy for both of us... sometimes it really difficult for us to decide what to eat... hmm...

DSC00303

and dearie... stop playing... when I want to take your pic... aarrgghhh be serious can or not... hmph... hahahahhaha.... you can't hide from me... you can't hide from me... hahahahhaa.... in the end I still capture your pic... hahahaha..

after our lunch... we head down to VeloCity@ Novena and walk walk... thought still got the bowling lane... but end up we only saw an Ice Skating lane... for kids to learn skating... cool... and I saw that 2 young and handsome and pretty instructors to teach the kids... awww..... how wonderful... haha... that male instructor so handsome and tall and he is an Ang Moh... wow... cool manz... but too bad didn't got chance to take pic for u guys to see... hahahaha...

then we walked over to Novena Square 2 and walk walk there... nothing much to see so we decided to walk back to dearie house...while walking we enjoy the windy breeze... nice nice...

No comments: