Saturday, December 22, 2007

Me Being Naughty.. Hee

LoL.... today had a nice date with Dearie... afternoon meet up with him as usual and we went to Haig Rd there to have our lunch... while we waiting for our carrot cake being served to us.. we noticed that stall holder of that fried carrot cake man so fierce de... keep scolding vouglar words... as there is one customer order wrongly for 1 plate of fried carrot cake, he brings back that plate of carrot cake and start to scold vouglar words.. gosh... *scary man* lucky I order correctly... if not it's me who kena get scolding... haha....

then soon the weather begin to rain again... and we eat slowly as to wait for the rain to stop...

soon after that, we took a bus down to..... and saw this building had such a beautiful deco lighting....

DSC00316

Lets see who can guess correctly where is this place ?? haha...

make a guess la... no clue no hint.... *bleh*

then we walked into a shopping mall and saw this...

DSC00317

what do you think is this ??? make a guess.... hard to snap a pic of this OK.... I risk my life just to take a pic of it... while I tried to take a nice pic of this but kena being warn by a saleslady, said that here can't take photo... *kanasai* not illegal things why can't take pic leh... chey... I dun care... I just quickly snap it when we walked pass that area... muahahhaha.... I win liao... why I risk my life and took this pic?? cause I seldom see anywhere got this thing packed so nicely and so neat on the shell... haha... until I can't believe is it real or not... haha....

then we walked to other places and bought some stuff before we settle our dinner there and head back home...

LoL... what  an interesting day I had... haha...

No comments: