Saturday, December 8, 2007

Shop. Walk. Tired.

Today spend my day with dearie after work... went to Marina Square to buy new jeans... then follow by to PS walk walk... but before reaching Marina Square, we went to NewYork NewYork there to have our lunch first...

Dearie today first time tried NewYork NewYork... he said quite nice the food... haha....

wanted to watch a movie.. but too bad by the time we reached PS all fully booked... left with those late time slot which I think quite late for us... so end up we went to book for tomorrow show...

woohoo... tomorrow I am bring dearie to come to my  house to have dinner together with my parents... haha... it is his "first time" to come to my house... I mean "first time" is actually the second time liao... as that time he came over he didn't got chance to meet my parents only me alone... and now tomorrow he will meet them for the first time... hee... exciting... I wonder how my parents will react when they first see dearie... hmm... hopefully everything will be smooth....

* God Bless me *

1 comment:

Paul said...

Dun worry too much, just tell Chris to be himself.