Friday, December 7, 2007

ForeverFriends Fans

Woo... nowadays I begin to like ForeverFriends bear... maybe its more in pastel colors... just now went to PS with KC for dinner together and company her to buy gift for her bf for xmas... and I bought some stuff for myself... haha...

I bought

2 ForeverFriends mouse pads - 1 for office and 1 for home use...
1 ForeverFriends mug ( very nice and cute wor... WooHoo...)
1 PreciousMoments sweets in a very nice PreciousMoment gift box (this I'm giving to CC as she has treat me very good as a colleague)

sometimes need to pamper myself abit more....


just now had a small urgement with parents... all becos of that matter.... sucks... how I wish can have my own house... so that I can do whatever I want without asking for permission...

sucks........ life sucks...... living together even sucks................

No comments: