Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Busy + Tired

These few days have been very busy for me... cause Hari Raya is just around the corner... this coming Saturday...

 

nothing to update... just feel very tired recently... when it comes to late afternoon... I will always yawns... guess is because office air-con too cool... until my body is freaking out cold... wonder why other colleagues didn't feel the coldness instead they still feel hot... gosh... am I an alien? or am I falling sick?  I dunno...

 

anyway.. nothing to do... and lack of ideas... so just play with my photodraw...

 

random design 01

What do you think of it ?? haha...

 

don't feel like doing anything now.... just keep thinking of dearie... hmm... wonder does he think of me too ??

Simply So Missing Him...............................

2 comments:

curryegg said...

of course he will miss you too...
And nice art work..
Wendy recently lazy d? Lol..

Paul said...

Haha, I sure he will miss u de. Mei