Saturday, October 13, 2007

Resident Evil: Extinction

Today went to watch a movie with dearie.. as long time never watch movie liao... hehe...

went to catch this horror plus action pact movie called :

Resident Evil: Extinction

residentevilextinction_bigteaserposter

this movie is about....

Alice, now in hiding in the Nevada desert, once again joins forces with Carlos Olivera and L.J., along with new survivors Claire, K-Mart and Nurse Betty to try to eliminate the deadly virus that threatens to make every human being undead...and to seek justice. Since being captured by the Umbrella Corporation, Alice has been subjected to biogenic experimentation and becomes genetically altered, with super-human strengths, senses and dexterity.

though I didn't catch the first 2 series of this story.. but I roughly know what is all about.. haha... and I really like this girl "Alice" for her braveness to fight with those zombies alone and with those members of the group... and I even.....

extinction9

oh well... I even like her outfit... ahaha... especially that long brown coat... cool... maybe this year fashion outfit ??

 

I shall rate this movie 3 stars out of 5.

No comments: