Sunday, October 14, 2007

Shop. Walk. Eat. Part 2

Today went out with dearie to Compasspoint there as he never go there before... so bring him walk walk... realised there no more Courts now became Best Denki... wow.. guess those shops turn over very fast ya...

then after walk for some time we feel hungry and settle our late lunch at Food Court there...

DSC00152

here comes our late lunch cum dinner... haha... we eat until very full... so continue our window shopping....

and after walk finish the whole shopping mall, we changed place... and took mrt to The Central @ Clarke Quay...

I still find this so call new shopping mall.. didn't have much to shop... though have some new shops here and there... but still so boring somehow... haha... but one interesting thing is there is this Japanese Restaurant which sell spaghetti noodles... they display their menu on the outer wall.. and let customer see until saliva wanna droop droop liao... haha...

I swear next time I must go in and try their food and dessert... haha....

after walk finish at The Central... we took bus back home... before dearie sent me home, we went to eat Soyabean curd with tang yuan at my house near by at central there for dessert...

then we walked back home slowly as the time still early at 8pm plus... then we walked into a big garden which just infront of my house block and find a place to sit down and chit-chat...

after chatting for awhile, dearie walked with me back home before he went home himself...

1 comment:

curryegg said...

Aiyoyo.. makan makan again..
Good good! I love it!