Saturday, October 27, 2007

Music Is My Life...

Today had been a hmm... rather interesting day for me... as this afternoon after work... went to accompany KC for her lunch as I am still waiting for my dearie to knock off from work... and after KC had finish her lunch my dearie still haven't knock off yet... so me and KC went separate ways as she went to meet her friend while me went to Eunos and wait for my dearie...

been waiting for dearie quite for some time... kind of getting abit fed up... as today I wear jean skirt and that mrt station didn't have any bench or what to let ppl sit.. so no choice I went to a corner and sit on... hmm.. floor bench??? as you know ladies wear skirt really have to be more carefully not to embarrass myself as to not being exposed... so I really have to sit very un-naturally.. while continue waiting I listen to my mp3...

until... think got almost 1 hour... dearie then finally appear... aaarrrggghhhh... feel like wanna ham dum him.. but can't bear to do it to him.. haha... coz love him too much liao... haha....

so we went to settle our lunch first before we head down to Tampines to start our window-shopping... haha... finally dearie agrees to go Tampines with me.. hahaha.. coz been asking him want to go there or not last few weeks but becoz it's quite far from our place here so dearie always dun agrees to go there... but today he agrees wor... hmm...

anyway... we took a bus ride to there... and enjoy our long long journey.. haha...

and before we stepped into Tampines mall, we stopped to watch this street show...

DSC00247

His name is Shibaten, he is from Japan or Korea... erm.. hehe... forgotten le but before he flew to here, he went to Canada and perform... and I can say his music really very unique and nice.. really a LIVE show... he even has his own album out.. and sell S$20 each... and also got his own name card somemore.. haha.. interesting...

but what catches my eyes is this thing....

DSC00248

his donation box... haha... isn't it cute?? I mean that cartoon he draw on the box... haha....

anyway, this is his webby... do drop by and visit him...

S P I R I T D R E A M S by Shibaten

No comments: