Friday, October 5, 2007

Spicy Fish Head

Yummy yummy.... tonight's dinner my dad cooked curry fish head... wooo..... long time didn't eat that hot and spicy stuff... haha...

DSC00117

See?? this is the curry fish head that my dad cooked... haha... though tonight one taste abit more sour but it still nice and yummy... haha...

and this big bowl of it is being shared with me and my dad with plain white rice.... hmmmm delicious.... haha....

p/s: this photo is taken by me using my new mobile SE K810i which I just trade in yesterday... haha.. so just testing it camera to see how is the result of the pic... and it turn out just nice... haha...

and we supposely turn the fish head to another side and use those ingredients to cover its ugly face... haha... if not, I will never gonna start my simple delicious dinner.... lolx...

1 comment:

Dalicia said...

looks good! chris should learn this dish from your dad :)