Sunday, October 7, 2007

Surprise Visitor

This afternoon went to dearie house to wait for him to bath first before we go to Orchard walk walk..

When we reached his house, I was surprised that his relatives came n visit his niece and nephew... I was being introduced to them by dearie.. but initially dearie was so pai seh dunno how to introduce me to them.. haha... n his uncle making him face red red.. haha... cute...

his uncle and auntie and also bring their 2 kids come over... 1 boy 1 girl... hmmm I was very curious to know if all dearie's relatives all also give to boy first ma?? as his elder sis give birth to boy first too... will me n dearie next time also same ma?? give birth to boy first?? lolx.. just a curious question out of sudden pop out in my mind.. hee

his uncle bought lots of food over... and me n dearie help to eat some before we go out...

 

after that, we took a bus and head down to Orchard road...

DSC00129

Guess who is this ??? looking at those fishes like a small kid... haha...

 

this pic took place at wisma atria.. thought can get a chance to look at shark... but too bad... inside no more shark.. wonder if the fishes has eaten up the shark?? lolx...

 

it seems that I really like this K810i... I like its camera.. looks like those digi cam photos when using my mobile to take pictures... cool... though this phone has one big no good is the keypad and the navigation buttons .. too hard to press... and small also... if I can use my old phone keypad to change with this hard n small keypad that will be soooooo good enough liao... but haiz... too bad.... have to used to it I guess....

2 comments:

curryegg said...

Haha... what a surprise visitor!

Paul said...

The small kid in e pic is your boy, Chris.

He shy shy ar, dunno how to intro u?