Sunday, October 21, 2007

Shopping Spree...

Guess I nearly broke this month.. due to next month got to attend one of my colleague's wedding.. I need to buy new clothes... 2 sets of new clothes.. 1 set is for the morning as "Jie Mei" other set is for night wedding dinner one... haiz... me now pok gei liao.. haha...

today went down to Marina Square alone to buy that dress which I have been waiting for since last week... as dearie need to finish his house work first so I am meeting him later on in the afternoon when I finish buying my stuff... quite surprise that there is one lady who also comes into this shop which I went in to try their clothes also said I do look nice in that dress which I had tried on... hehe.. me myself also think so... haha.. but anyway, I had bought that dress and with the matching belt and shoes too... seldom see ppl so friendly... that lady even wanna treat me a candy jelly.. but I reject her kindness.. as I feel so pai seh to accept things from others even though she mean no harm... she also gave Linda (the shop owner) 2 candy jelly too.. haha... this 2 shop owners - Linda and Joanne, really very friendly ppl... no airs all that.. just pure friendly and cherrie... no wonder their customers also so friendly...

after shopping went down to Bugis to meet up with dearie and we went to have our late lunch....

so we settle at the Food Junction at level 3 in Parco Bugis Junction there and have this...

DSC00234

finally got chance to try their food at the newly renovate Food Junction.. haha... this western food is nice... taste more nicer than Pasta Mania.. and worth the price too.. not that expensive with addition of a bowl of soup with a slice of garlic bread...

DSC00233

Spicy Chicken Spaghetti... yummmy..............

and after our lunch, we walked around Bugis before we went back to dearie's house to have dinner over there... and today I managed to have a chance to carry dearie's niece... haha... but too bad when I just carried her not long only then she began to cry... think is because she feels hungry liao and want to drink milk milk.. cause when her grandma make the milk ready and feed her, she really stop crying and enjoy drinking her milk... hmm... and after that she went to sleep straightaway...

after dinner, spent the time watching tv with dearie... we enjoyed watching this comedy show - The Animal on Ch 5... haha... really a funny show...

but too bad... time just pass so fast.. and time for me to go home... really wish can just spend more time with dearie...

2 comments:

curryegg said...

It's always fun to shop!
But watch out for your purse... haha..
I love the mushroom soup... em... yummy... ;D

Shionge said...

What is the shop name Wendy? Must check it out man.

Spaghetti looks really nice :D