Saturday, October 6, 2007

Shopping Saturday

Had an enjoyable Saturday today... hee... this afternoon after work, went to Marina Square with KC while waiting for my dearie knock off from his work... so I accompany KC to shop and had lunch with her first...

Don't know what to eat so end up decided to settle at Kenny Roger,

DSC00123

I always like their Iced Lemon Tea... so refreshing and nice... not too sweet nor too strong the tea flavour... just nice... and is enough for one person to drink finish...

DSC00124

and this is my lunch... BBQ Chicken Pita with 2 side dishes.. one cold one hot.. yummy yummy... and one muffin as dessert... their most famous is their this muffin.. taste simply delicious... hmmm

DSC00125

end up I can't eat finish the chicken.. still got left some over.. haha... cos its really too full for me to finish whole plate...

and after our heavy lunch, me and KC start to shop for clothes cos we need to attend one of our colleague's wedding next month... and both of us got to be the bride's sisters aka Jie Mei... so got to doll ourselves up pretty pretty wor... hehehe....

 

end up both of us have to split separate ways to shop as what she shop those shops doesn't have my size.. haha.. so I went to that shop which I have their membership card to get discount... hehe...

 

DSC00127

I like this words... "Style Beyond Size"  sounds cool... haha... and I also like their sales ppl.. so friendly and helpful... even help me to choose which color of the clothes I can wear... so nice... seldom have sales ppl that friendly de...

in the end, I bought a blouse and a black belt from this shop... hmm also got to wait for another dress to ship in then I will go over again to try that dress... if nice, I think I will buy it... yeah... got hope for my wardrobe... hahahaha....

1 comment:

curryegg said...

wendy recently keep on posting food le.. Lol.. hungry.. ;)