Thursday, October 18, 2007

Cotton Candy Girls

This is what we used to enjoy eating this snack or shall I say is candy... it's called ~ Cotton Candy

DSC00162

I remembered when we were young that time, we used to buy this soft soft candy like those threads pattern kind of candy to eat... haha.. and tonight we got chance to eat it again... hahaha...

just now met up with Paul kor, Rebec jie, Elaine mei and Ter together to have dinner as long time we didn't meet up le... so Paul kor suggest to gather around and met up at New York New York @ CityLink branch there...

and after we enjoyed our simply delicious dinner, we requested to have this cotton candy as dessert as it's free one... so we decided to try to make ourselves... haha... having so much fun over there...

DSC00163

Hey Hey Hey..... We Are The Candies GIRLS !!!! lolx...

DSC00164

yo... are we seeing a couple here??? hahaha.... Rebec will says "Go away.. don't disturb me enjoying my cotton candy" hahaha....

DSC00165

Looney Tunes Cakes !!!! now available at Polar stall... do check it out...

and well... the rest of the pics guess you will see from Elaine mei's blog....

too bad my dearie can't join us today...

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Oooo...too sweet for me liao Wendy but I know my girls would love it :D