Thursday, October 4, 2007

So Fed Up

Last night I was so fed up with this CC (community centre) website... their booking facitilies system SUCKS !

Imagine, you feel so eager to book badminton courts for yourself and colleagues to play badminton as we long time didn't play already ever since from our "busy" season over... as you see the clock struck at almost 10pm, you were getting ready logging on into CC webpage to book the courts online... but the system shows booking not allowed as time not right yet... so you wait patiently... the seconds goes by.. finally time struck at 10pm sharp... you quickly click book button from the website... you saw that column of booking has opened... you quickly keyed in the details and was going to click pay now... then suddenly their system rejected your request... and shows the courts has been booked by other people...

at that moment, I was like... wtf... I spent my time staring at this pc of mine.. keep clicking refresh when the time is getting nearer and nearer and this is what I got in the end??!!

and its didn't just happen last night... it happened often in the past whenever I want to book the badminton courts online... their stupid system keep on hang there and let other people so lucky and managed to book thru....

I really felt that its really unfair to us... I mean it really wasted our time to go and wait for the time open for the booking and yet not all people is so damn lucky can book thru... not even a chance for us to book from other CC too.. all CC their courts also so fast being booked already... what a f system....to book a badminton court... I really hate this manz...

I wonder if they can readjust their systems of booking... to let other people have a chance to book thru successfully... and not always let the same group of ppl to play only... which is I suspected is the same group of ppl.... suckz....

2 comments:

curryegg said...

Wendy..
Dont angry la...
sayang... :(

Shionge said...

I SO knew what you are talking about :(

My experience, phone booking for badminton court is only available from 2 pm onwards and only on Tuesday. You know what? 2pm onwards till who knows when, no one picks up...GRrrr..

Wrote email to Spore Sports Council to feedback..know what? No one read & till now no one reply my email....GRrrr...

Me gonna see MP very soon laio...go Wendy I support you....:)