Sunday, December 31, 2006

2 days with so much fun...

Yesterday and today is so much fun for me... meet up with H again for a movie... and took lots of pic when shopping la... eating la... haha...



See this? an iPod for kids... but it's not real one... it's a toy for kids... looks so real and cute... lolz... nowadays kids really damn lucky... this pic was taken yesterday when me and H went into Toys R Us...



and this was taken today in the afternoon when I meet H and her another fren for lunch before we went for our movie... and its really surprise us that 3 of us actually ate so much plates of sushi... haha....


and after our lunch, still early for the movie so we went to arcade there and play games as we have long time never go to arcade and play games... haha.... we had so much fun there... and above this small cute litte rubber bear is given to me from H... very nice of her when she bought a set of this bear in a box of 10 pcs I think... and she gave me and her fren 1 each... feel so touched... and also I feel quite bad abt it as I didn't give her any gifts yet... hmm... will try to look for one now...



after that, we went to McCafe to have a drink and rest before heading for our movie... and I first time ever saw McDonald got this sign so unique... I'm lovin' it in 4 different languages...


after the movie, as we are not hungry so we went to have some ice-cream before we headed home... and I got this cup of ice-cream for FREE... hahaha... well not really free lah... but is I used that reward voucher from Starhub to redeem this ice-cream de... and its just taste so yummy... hmmmm.... hahaha.... maybe I long time never have ice-cream le ba... lolz....

oh well... overall.. this weekends are my most wonderful ones that I had ever spent... cos really enjoy myself and had so much fun with H.... really got to thank her...

No comments: