Thursday, December 21, 2006

Birthday dedication to KC

Tomorrow is my colleague cum good friend, KC's Birthday.... and also tomorrow my office is celebrating early christmas party lunch.... (hope tomorrow won't be that busy so can enjoy ourselves for our christmas lunch and exchanging christmas presents) hehe.....

but then the next day Saturday still have to work leh.... haiz....... sianz........ very envy those companies which they can closed early for christmas..... unless us, in this line, for this seasons is just a warm up for us.... next the most busy like hell period haven't come yet... which is Chinese New Year.... gosh.... thinking of that... my headache starts again..... the most terrify nightmare is going to start soon once this season is over......

anyway, enough of that.... first let me wish my good friend KC a very Happy Birthday to her whose birthday falls on tomorrow, 22nd Dec.... YEAH !!!! and I have done up a Birthday card for her.... haha.... last night finally finish up the addition things for her card.... haha.... it's really so funny when I see those pics I done.... haha... I actually make fun of her photos... with that 3 handsome idols guys which she likes very much.... haha.... hope she likes that card I done for her..... and also a small gift which the 4 of us... me, J, E and EL bought for her....


Birthday Graphics


oh well... really looking forward for tomorrow as I think it will be so much fun for us.... haha..... and I really wish tomorrow won't be so busy so that I can snap some photos of our christmas party and birthday surprise... haha.....

Let's cross our fingers.....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Hey Happy Holiday too Wendy! Enjoy first and sianz later lah :D