Monday, December 18, 2006

Heavy rain after work...



WoW....today's weather really bad... just now after work, wanted to knock off work but it just started to rain dogs and cats... so heavy sia... I had no choice so called back home and asked Dad to fetch me back... hehe... so good my Daddy hor... hehe... and after waited awhile downstair my office, the rain started to rain even heavier.... and there comes my good Dad and fetched me back...



While on our way back.... can see the rain fall so heavy and hard... all road seems going to get flood soon..... the view everywhere so blur.... and all cars have to drive slowly.... and finally we have reached home safely.... and at this moment, my mobile ring.... it's mum... haha... guess she also being stuck somewhere nearby can't walk over.... so told Daddy to fetch her too where she waits for him.... while I went up first and clean myself... I waited my parents come back... and re-warm my dinner.... oh.. no... hmm should be my supper liao... haha.... cos by the time I got back home and settle down everything it's already 10pm.... gosh.... think I really dun have that habit to have supper.... haha....
What a cold cold night to sleep later on...... how I wish tomorrow is Sunday again.... can sleep more... muahahhaha..... so tired now......

No comments: