Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Scream

Just now, when I reached home, I realised my mum haven't come back yet... so I quickly put all those dirty clothes into washing machine and wash... then after awhile, my mum came back home... and I went back to my room and do my things.... but later, out of sudden my mum gave out a loud scream....


and she shouted me and my dad quickly come out and help.... gave us a shock of our life... haha... we thought what happened... but in the end, is just the tube of the plastic roll which connected from the washing machine to the toilet to let the dirty water flow out, burst... so it made the back of our kitchen floor all wet... lolz.... as it's still washing halfway thru... my dad suggest to let it finish first then later just mop it dry... and my mum.... haha... so "kan jong" just keep nagging there... so I told her its wasn't my fault ya... cos how I know that thing is spoilt man... haha.... if I know, I won't be using it liao....
but anyway, mum still said maybe this flow of water may bring us some luck to strike some 4Ds... haha..... crazy mum I have.... lolz....

No comments: