Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Went shopping @ J8

After a busy day @ work, me, J and KC went to J8 for a walk... as KC wanted to buy xmas present for her ang moh bf @ USA, so me and J accompany her... in the end, KC choosed a gift set of bath gel and body lotion from The Body Shop for her bf... awww.. so sweet of her...

then later, 3 of us, separate our way to shop as 3 of us wanted to go to different shops to shop... haha... so me and J left KC to shop for her own while both of us went to a cart stall to buy a gift for KC's birthday as her birthday falls on 22nd Dec...

after awhile of choosing and looking... we made a decision and choose a "Good Luck" pendant with necklace for her.... cos we know that she likes pink color, likes to eat apple and wanted to look for this brand of necklace called "Good Luck" (it's has a 4 petals green leaf) they called it as good luck leaf... as this brand of necklace is now very "in" in fashion... but too bad I can't post the pics that I just took of the necklace as I dunno why tonight this beta blogger got problem with posting up my pics.... haiz.... so bad luck... hahahaha....

anyway, I will try to post up the pics on other time for you guys to see...

oh... another thing is... today I received a xmas card from Paul kor... hehe.... thanks kor... you know what? you're the 1st person to send me card this year xmas.... hahahaha.... but anyway, thanks for that lovely greeting card you sent me... and guess what? Paul kor wrote this to me...

" To Wendy,
It has been a pleasure knowing you thru Richard & subsequently you
become my sister in such a short time. You strike me as a quiet person at first,
but once you have warmed up, it was always nice to talk to you.

Don't worry, be Happy ! "

Hmmmm...... I think this sentence describe me very well... "You strike me as a quiet person at first, but once you have warmed up, it was always nice to talk to you."

Hahaha.... that's right... to others, I'm a very quiet person.... but once you know me well enough, I will make sure you're well entertained by me... muahahahaha....

and indeed it is true enough.... that day I flipped thru my old result books from primary school to secondary school times... all the remarks wrote by my teachers are the SAME !!! Hahaha....

" Wendy tends to be very quiet but mix well in a group of classmates..."


This is what all my former teachers wrote abt me during school times... haha.....

2 comments:

Shionge said...

That's a clove they call it and if you find a clove with five petals you are very very lucky. We were out searching for one when we were in France :P

Glad you had a great time at J8.

Keshi said...

Glad to hear u had a great time Wendy :)

Keshi.