Sunday, December 17, 2006

Went to visit Rebec @ NUH

This afternoon went to visit Rebecca at NUH... meet Perfectwound and his gf before going... and this afternoon weather really bad... suddenly rain so heavily.... even we had umbrella also got drenched... haha... before meeting them, I went to bishan and bought some tonics for Rebec's speedy recovery and a get well card too...

After meeting Perfectwound and his gf @ Jurong mrt station... surprisely, perfectwound so easily recognise me when he saw me walking towards the escalator... haha... we took bus from the interchange to NUH.... quite easy to find the ward when we came out from the lift we took....
Saw Rebec rest on bed sleeping... with her mum beside her... when we walked in.. her mum wake her up and she looked so surprise to see 3 of us standing infront of her... haha... I bet she didn't expect us to visit her.... haha... a nice surprise indeed.... at first she looks abit blur when she saw us.... but later on she recognised us already after a short chat.... before we leave, Rebec even asked her mum to give each of us a crane candy stick as a small token of xmas gift... haha... it's my first time ever received a small gift from patient.... haha... Thanks Rebec and auntie...

Get Well Soon Graphics


Anyway, would like to wish 3 person to get well soon....

To Rebecca, for her speedy recovery of her back...

To Elaine mei, for her speedy recovery of her flu...

and to Paul kor, for his speedy recovery of his leg...

Last but not least.... heard from Paul kor that Jason is getting better now.... can move his hands and legs and can recognise ppl.... but can't talk yet... a good news indeed... hope he get well soon too... =)

oh ya... almost forgotten.... I finally met Perfectwound in person... haha... cos he tends to be a very mystery guy to me... even after I met him.... he still won't tell me what is his name... aarrgghhh.. hahahahaha... but anyway... he's a nice guy afterall... with a nice and pretty gf too... aaawww... what a perfect match... made me so envy....HMPH!!... hmmm let me try to describe this mystery friend of mine... looks pleasantable... tall and medium build... wear specs and a cap.... haha.. a gentle guy I can say.... and his gf... hmm... pretty and nice lady... long hair and slim... haha... with a very sweet smile... looks like one singer Zhang Yu Hua when I first saw her... haha... so can you guys imagine ma ??? hahaha....

4 comments:

Paul said...

Tks mei for the wishes. The pain is still there but nt as much.

Paul said...

PW's identity revealed. Haha.

Shionge said...

Speedy recovery to Rebec and hope she recovers soon.

Wow! That's awesome to meet up with PW & gf.

Perfectwound said...

Can't really tell anyone my name cause I owe loan sharks lots of money...loansharks read blogs too you know. Hahahaha~!!

I'm not as great as Wendy says. She's just being nice. :)