Sunday, December 17, 2006

Birthday Dinner @ V8 Cafe

Last night went to attend Paul kor's Birthday dinner at V8 Cafe, Bugis... before that, I went shopping around with KC, J and Michelle for our own office xmas gift exchange on next friday, 22nd Dec. and finally I managed to get something unique for them and I hope whoever got it will appreciate it... ha....


ok, back to dinner post... as me and Elaine mei arranged to meet early, we went to buy birthday cake for our Paul kor as a surprise for him.... I know it's not a surprise for him anymore as I smsed him and asked him what flavour of cake does he likes... haha... cos I scared we might buy the wrong flavour that he doesn't like... so in the end, we went into BreadTalk and bought a Mango flavour cake as it's a fruit cake so I think Paul kor will like it... although they also have other flavours of the cakes but this mango cake looks attemping to me... so... hahahaha... and I also know we, ladies won't want to eat so many cream and I also thought of blackforest flavour but later we'll be having quite heavy meals so might as well take this mango fruit cake as a digestion for our stomach... haha.... hope everyone likes me and Elaine's choice of this mango cake.... it's the only healthy choice among all... haha....




after our heavy dinner and rest awhile... we begin to sing birthday song and cut the cake... haha...



after singing, we took turns to took a pic with Paul kor... haha... treat him like an idol... haha...



after finish photo taking and cake cutting... we began to eat the cake.... taste so yummy.... haha...

overall... I did enjoyed myself last night... and knew some new friends... hehe...

1 comment:

Paul said...

Thanks for making my birthday a day to remember.