Saturday, December 2, 2006

Christmas Seasons





















Once again, Christmas is around the corner... When everyone is getting busy preparing for this white and holly seasons... hmm... since young, I always wonder when will Singapore ever have "White" Xmas? hehe... the SNOW of cos... but I know that will only be an ever impossible thing to happen in here... cos Singapore is always in summer times... and since when got the winter time... haha... I wonder...

So what does Christmas meant to you??

A time to forgive and forget? or a time to give and share?

But I guess, Christmas is a seasons of combining everything... Forgive, Forget, Give and Share...

Forgive and Forget the past , Give and Share the rest...

1 comment:

Shionge said...

To me that's bonding time with friends & relatives :D

Also time to spend $$$ :D Yep, of course forgive & forget at the same time too.