Monday, December 11, 2006

Busy Busy Monday


WoW !! What a busy Monday today is !! From morning till night when the clock stuck at 9.30pm... I then get to knock off from work and went home straight away and reached home at 10.10pm.... and I still haven't took my dinner yet! manz.... real busy today.... but luckily still got some of my colleagues accompany me.... haha... and yet lady boss still dunno how to "auto" to order biscuits for us to standby for peak seasons... haiz... still have to wait till JK finally opened her mouth and asked AL whether can order biscuits for us to eat or not she then told us of cos we can provided we have asked M to order... my goodness... in my mind, I said we are not the boss leh, how can we anyhow order things without your permission first leh... you think we got the leopard guts meh.... haha....
anyway, tomolo got a part time girl come n helped us... so I think and I hope tomoro won't be so stress and busy ba.... hmmm.....
oh... btw, I dunno if out there got any male drivers who are willing to be contract drivers or not, can pls come down to my company for an interview ??
as my boss is looking for contract drivers for part time seasons...
looking for male drivers who
  • are aged 25-40 years old
  • have own vehicles preferably lorry or van (but not mini-van or cars)
  • know very well in any areas, eg, north, south, east and west.
  • responsible, honest, friendly and courtesy
  • abt to work immediately from now to march 07

If anyone who is interested, kindly pls come to this address below and get an interview first.

3 Irving Road,

#05-04, Irving Industrial Bldg

Singapore 369522

Office number : 63831188 Person in charge : Ms Cora

oh well.. dun say I never help company.. just try my luck here and see got any response or not... haha...

4 comments:

Richie said...

@I am not qualified, but do pass criteria 1 & 4 lo. Haha.

Shionge said...

Me too, lousy driver lah.

Btw Wendy, thank you for the Xmas card, so thoughtful :D

Paul said...

Hmmm hope ur boss appreciate what u r doing.

Most of our boss not auto one lor.

Thanks for your X'mas ecard.

I will try that gal's heart, but its hard.

Dalicia said...

i can drive...used to own a truck but never drove it. my directions isn't too bad either