Saturday, December 9, 2006

Sudden pain...

Dunno why today got a sudden gastric pain in the early afternoon... hmmm... wonder wonder... as J was on leave went back to Malaysia to attend her cousin's wedding... so I have to take over her job too... that means I have to cover 2 persons' jobs... but luckily today not that busy... so is still alright... I remembered last time I dun have this kind of pain before... but today suddenly feel a sudden pain in my gastric.... dunno is it too stressful or what.... hmmm... but today's work is so easy to pass... as my 2 bosses didn't come into office today... muahahahaha..... no government for half a day also good... hehe...

And after work, me and KC went to Singapore Post to mail letters and help KC to mail out her pacel to her bf in US... then after that, we went to food court there to have our lunch...

and later, start our shopping spree... haha... after shopping in This Fashion for awhile, we head down to Tampines Mall to shop ard as it has been a long time since I ever went there to shop... when we reached Tampines Mall... we never expected the crowd there also so crowded lor... my goodness... everywhere in Tampines Mall so packed with ppl.... and we even saw SingTel, M1 and Starhub got so long queue... hmm... think must have promotions going on now... as xmas is ard the corner....

after shop for some time, I bought a new sandals to replace my spoilt ones... n later, we went to Aijisen to have Japanese lamien for dinner... cos long time never have that already.... and after dinner, we went over to Century Square for a walk before we head home... but surprisely, Century Square not that crowded leh.... hmm... although also got some crowd but not as crowded as Tampines Mall...

overall... its been an enjoyable day but just that my legs are so tired as today really walked for a whole day again... and also the sudden pain in my gastric....

1 comment:

Dalicia said...

i hope that you'll feel better....take some medication will just do :)