Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Dedicated to Dalicia

HaPpY BiRtHdAy !!!!!

D A L I C I A





Know that your birthday is on 7th December... haha...


so thought of writing this post JUST FOR YOU inadvance first...


hahahaha...



So here's something meant for you to read :




" True Friendship
is not measured by worth of silver
or glittering gold...
But by the rich and priceless
Sands of time.

On this special day,
I want you to know how blessed I feel
to have you in my life.
For the Friendship we share
is a true and ageless Treasure;
...and you are a truly Precious Friend.

May Happiness run deep in your Heart,
Today and Always. "






So come on, Dalicia, make a wish first before you blow off these candles...


And lastly.... May all your Birthday wishes come true....
Especially the tall and handsome ones... hehehehe....
Have Fun !!

2 comments:

Shionge said...

Yep Darling Dalicia - wishes sure come true - no play play! :P

Happy BIrthday To You!

Dalicia said...

thank you wendy...so sweet of you :) made my wishes liao ...will let you know if it came true..hhehe