Thursday, March 15, 2007

Am I Native Or Sensitive?

Dunno why... suddenly I feel like I am a fool... or am I too sensitive on something... or am I too native... or is he telling me the truth... or did I think too much things which made me feel insecure on relationships... or shall I say no confidence on guys... or is it I am afraid of getting hurt again...

Suddenly... suddenly these questions keep popping up on my mind.... wondering what's wrong with me??

sometimes... just can't erase those bad memories of mine..... the 6 past failed relationships... all the lies... all the sweet talking... in the end... what left me is the hurt I pile up... in my heart... in my mind... in my soul....

once you get hurt... you will never be the same again.................

3 comments:

Shionge said...

Wendy, things happened for a reason...you might not be successful in all these six relationships is because they are meant to be. Good to know that they are not right for you then to force yourself into the relationship.

Yes, it hurts you now but better than life time of misery.

Enjoy your youth and time, re-gain the confidence in you.

Nothing is wrong with you, it is just that the right guy has not appear yet. Be positive and yes, get rid of bad memories, not worth wasting your time and effort on all these guys that hurt you.

Wishing you well Wendy :)

anak rahmat said...

True wat Shionge says... We will meet some guys that is wrong for us.. Take it as a lesson learn the good things and try to forget the bad... It will make u be a better person in the future..

Definitely u will meet someone who is right for u and love u for u.. Just be patience... There is someone for everyone..

Dalicia said...

there are momments i feel that way. out of sudden i question myself.

but don't give up!! instead of waiting all the time for the guy.
learn to love yourself and enjoy life. coz, time flies so fast! before you know it.....you'll think why u feel this way to begin with.

don't feel sorry for yourself or make excuses. go on living and you never know who may come to your door :)