Saturday, March 24, 2007

New Things....

Just now went to Bugis with J and shop around there... as it's been awhile we didn't go there to shop le... and found this new perfume out on market now... as they have promoters promoting this brand of perfume now... n gave samples to consumers to try it out....



It's called - Sunset Heat , from E S C A D A

Nice smell.... with a bit of sweetness in it... and I like it... ha... shall buy a small bottle to try in next month....

follow by next, we went over to the opposite side of Bugis Village to look for bags... and finally decided to buy this bag which I have just fall in love with....


it's a tote bag from ZiNC. cost me S$35 after my little bargain from the salesman... haha... actual cost is S$39.90 .... lolz...
after shopping for some time, we went separate way as J needs to go to find her sister to collect something from her sister and have dinner together with her... as for me... I went back home to have my dinner with my family...
what a bright, sunny and warm Saturday !!

No comments: