Saturday, March 10, 2007

Shop. Eat. Walk.

Today is the day where I have been walking for the whole day, till my legs is really aching... haha... after work, went to Marina Square with J first to accompany her to buy new mobile phone and I started to get hands and heart itchy... cos I SAW NEW MODEL OF SONY ERICSSON PHONE !!!! I tell you this is the first SE phone which is super SLIM one... gosh... it's silver in color and that keypad is quite small (well for those who have big thumbs n fingers I dun think you will like it) and it has light weight too !!! Really a WOW phone... but then.... the price also WOW lor... $888 for non contract... (well that's from StarHub promotion la.. dunno Singtel or M1 promotion)


Gosh... think I'm getting mobile sickness... haha... aww.... that super slim SE phone.... ok ok... enough.. think got to stop mentioning abt it... if not my heart will feel more itchy... lolz....

Next, after finish accompany J, met up with KC for lunch together but J got to go and meet her bf as both of them and some other colleagues went to JB for shopping and eating.. while me and KC will shop in SG... haha....

So, KC and me went to Kenny Rogers to have our lunch there... and it's my first time trying Kenny Rogers....

nice Iced-Lemon Tea.... in a nice glass too... yummy...



next, follow by our main course....

a yummy and tasty, Creamy Chicken Soup in bread pot... with 2 side dishes... a small bowl of Garden of Pasta, another is a small bowl of Marsh Potato with sauce, and a small corn muffin...

first time tried this also... can say it's unique and taste nice too....

then, after our lunch we start to shop around as KC wanted to look for a dress or clothes suitable for her cousin's wedding... but in the end she can't find anything that she likes... and for me... I have bought 3 necklaces and 1 blacelet... and a pair of new jeans... hehehe....

feel happy that I finally found what I like... but feel tired as my legs are aching manz.... lolz....

No comments: