Sunday, March 11, 2007

What is the use ?

Recently, one of my ex V. suddenly reappear in my life again... haiz... really dunno what he wants... thought that he already got gf and somemore going to engage next year... but why does he came back to me and said those things to me??

What does he meant by
"wish we were not the past if you do know what I mean..."
"I don't know why I still get your picture in my mind..."
"if time can turn back, will there be space for us again?"

what does this guy's thinking huh?... I really can't figure out leh... what's the use of feeling regret by now??

if at that time, you be more patient abit.. think we can still be together... but now... it's useless to say those.... haiz...

is God really playing tricks on me? wanted to have new bf soon and now comes an ex-bf and telling me those things and reminds me of those sad memories... wanted to kick V into rubbish bin... but deep inside my heart, why I can feel a pain in it ?? and that pain made my heart feel that do I still love V ??

gosh.... hard to give an answer now.. but will I able to accept that new guy to be my bf ?? guess maybe time will give me a answer soon....

1 comment:

Perfectwound said...

I won't say much of these things cause it's your own personal life, but don't get involve with guys that can't make up their mind in relationships. Things will keep dragging on if they have it their ways.