Friday, March 30, 2007

Is 23 a Devil number?

Today took half day leave and went window shopping around... before starting of my window shopping journey, I went to Delifrance @ SingPost there for my lunch first... while enjoying my lunch, the weather suddenly turn cloudy and rain twice... while having lunch... enjoy viewing the rain outside the Delifrance shop.. ha... long time never feel so relax before... after waiting for the rain to stop I went to take mrt and down to CityHall the Raffles shopping ctr there and start my window shopping around.. saw many latest fashion and stuff.... wish can buy all... haha...

after walking for some time.. realised its time to go to Marina Sq to meet him for movie... so I quickly walked to there and luckily still on time to collect the tickets first.. while waiting for him to turn up... then finally he's here... with a spiky hair today... haha... so we went in for our movie...

our movie for today is............

The Number 23


this movie is about ...

When his wife gives him an obscure novel, The Number 23, for his birthday, Walter Sparrow twists his once idyllic life into a psychological torture that could possibly lead to his death. The novel depicts a chilling murder mystery that seems to mirror Walter's life in dark and uncontrollable ways. The life of the book's main character, a brooding detective named Fingerling, is filled with moments that echo Walter's own history . Walter must unlock the secrets of his past before he can continue on with his future.

sounds rather unbelievable to me.... with all those calculations.... but all seems so real.. lolz... wonder if I calculate mine will get what number then ??? hmmm interesting.... haha

as it is quite late so after our movie, we went to TCC for a light snack n coffee....
TCC... got so many meanings.... lolz...

the drink of my night.... Mocha Villa... taste nice...

our snack of the night.... marsh potatoes with dunno what meat (I think is Chicken) and mayo on top... yummy yummy

had a nice chatting with him... enjoy our night very much... lolz....

and after that, we went separate home....


oh ya... today 2 bosses n my colleagues just came back from their china trip... sianz... no more freedom anymore... haha..... and my colleagues bought keychains for us as sourvenoirs...


isn't it cute? now latest trend... n its my fav color too... (but I still love pink so much) lolz....

No comments: