Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Disgusting + shocking

What a day for me today... this late morning had a shock when the chair I sat actually shaked abit... and I thought someone is behind me shaking my chair, but when I turn around and saw nobody... then I thought I maybe feel abit giddy so I just ignore it... but who knows later the news reported that Indonesia there having earthquake and affected Singapore too.... wah lau... so scary sia....

somemore when during lunch time... when I having my delicious Wanton noodle which my colleague driver da bao for us.. eating halfway... guess what I saw between the noodles n the green vege ???

I SAW A GREEN WORM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DISGUSTING.............. OMG!!!!!!

Manz... I tell you I almost gonna throw away the whole packet.. but then.. I come to think of its kinda wastage food like this so I carefully took that dead worm body out of my sight and covered it with the rest of the vegetables... and I just ate the rest of the noodle and wanton that's all....

So this is a lesson I learnt from today....

Lesson No. 1 ,

treasure your life, your loved ones, your family, your friends and ppl around you, cause its really "you won't know what will happen next"...

Lesson No. 2,

make sure you LOOK carefully when you EAT, cause you won't know there may additional of "little friends" inside your food....

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Oops Wendy! But I suppose that is a vegetable worms and it was meant to let you see coz I heard from the older folks that veg worms usually appear in front of you.