Thursday, March 15, 2007

A nice and calm evening

Took half day leave from work today... feels like history is gonna happening again.... and yesterday and today is like very different... yesterday is sweet but infact is stupid... today is sucks but infact is wonderful...

This afternoon I suddenly feel like crying... I dunno why.. feel like having teary eyes... somehow its just came this way... maybe my mood swings again....

Suppose to meet M... but ends up he can't make it... wondering does all guys seems to be like this?? I ponder... having very deep thoughts in my mind... but ends up feel even more worse....

Suddenly saw my fren online in msn... he offered to give me a ride in his car... so we went for a drive in the evening to catch up things... before that we went to Punggol Plaza for dinner... then later on we went to Punggol Beach to enjoy the seaside at night... it's Wonderful... really... I never experience this before... taking a stroll at the seaside at night where you can see big ships infront of you.. quite near though... deep but soft sands on your feets... shinny stars above your head... small sea waves saying hello to you... its really very nice and romantic if you're bringing your partners going there to enjoy the sweet moments...

Enjoy the moment with him... though is a short one but is good enough... and thanks for the accompany, Ram. Without you, I won't be feeling any better...

But still.. the problem still unsettle... one case unsettle another case going up... sigh....

No comments: