Thursday, March 8, 2007

Went to IT SHOW 2007 @ Suntec

WoW!!!! today after work , KC, J and me went to
Suntec to visit the IT SHOW 2007....
and still the same it's very crowded there....
but i guess it will even more crowded and jam if on Sat and Sun....
lucky we went today the 1st day of the exhibition....

but before that we went to have our dinner first @ a Japanese but
dun look like Japanese restaurant to eat la-mien as we long time never eat le....

peas.... as our appetitzer... nice... my first time to try this... haha...





the restaurant we had our dinner there....



and this is what I had for my dinner... spicy salmon la-mien soup...

not bad I must say...

and after dinner, we quickly rush to visit the IT show as they closed at 9pm...
and lucky we still make it in time... and accompany KC and J to
buy their most wanted digi camera...
so now we 3 girls using different brands of digi camera...
I use Canon, KC bought Nikkon and J bought Casio brand... haha... lolz...
so next time took pics and compare already... yeah.. fun...

1 comment:

Shionge said...

I like that Japanese pea stuff, healthy & nice :D