Friday, July 27, 2007

野人之爱

Just found a nice song... let's enjoy together.... =)

野人之爱 - 周杰伦&野人花园


I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy
I'll be you hope
I'll be your love
Be everything that you need
我想大声宣布
对你依依不舍
连隔壁邻居都猜到我现在的感受
beginning A reason for living
A deeper meaning
I want to stand with you on a mountain
I want to bathe with you in the sea
I want to lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me
我想就这样牵着你的手不放开
爱能不能够永远当作没有悲哀
我想带你骑单车
我想和你看棒球
这样没担忧唱着歌一直走
Oh can you see it baby?
You don't have to close your eyes
its standing right here before you
我想就这样牵着你的手不放
爱可不可以简简单单没有伤害
你靠着我的肩膀你在我胸口
睡着像这样的生活
我爱你
你说爱我
想简简单单爱


haha... first time ever heard Jay's song being mixed with english song.. haha... nice nice...

1 comment:

Gingy said...

i 1st time listen leh~ haa.. tks girl!!