Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The Ring

Feel excited to see my ring.. muahahah... no lah.. just kidding... today after work went down to PS with KC and J to collect my couple ring... as dear dear on that day had actually bought for me as Part Two of my belated Birthday gifts... didn't know he really meant it until I actually see it myself.. with the ring...haha...

so just now before collecting the ring, 3 of us went to KFC to settle our dinner... dun worry guys.. I not having any chicken for my dinner... instead I'm having FISH... Fish Fillet burger set...haha...

and after our dinner, we then proceed to the stall to collect my rings... here's the photos I took just now when I had reached home...



both rings have our name engraved on it... mine with his name and his with my name... and with the date when we started as a couple... 19.05.2007

even that salesman who served us said WoW.. when he saw the date that dear and me had told him that day... he also said that's fast.. still got a long road to go... haha... I think that's true enough... though me and dear had gone thru 1 month and how many days... but still got a very long way to go for us...

after collect the rings, me, KC and J went to shop around and bought some stuff before we called it a day and went back home....

2 comments:

Shionge said...

Nice :D All the best to the both of you as you get to know each other better :)

Gingy said...

woooooo woooooooooo wah... e ring are pretty nice!!

girl, big day coming soon wor.. haha..