Thursday, July 12, 2007

Change color again..

haha... i know... i know u guys must be saying i'm getting crazy le... cos i keep changing my blog skin colors... hahahahaha.... well.. cos i want to change something on my blog skin... but somehow i failed to do so... so end up keep changing colors... like a "bian she long" erm.. forgotten what it call in english.. dunno what lizard.. haha..

anyhow... got to thanks jingyi for sending me that Jay Chou's movie poster and pic.. that i use that pic to put it on my blog as display pic... hahahahhaa....... so in order to match with that pic color... i change my blog skin color too... haha... so u see... i'm really that crazy lor... hahahahahaa......

oh can't wait to wait his movie le.... jay jay jay.....



isn't my blog skin color so match with this poster?? hahahahahaha.....

4 comments:

Dalicia said...

nice background :)

curryegg said...

Don't worry...
It's ok to keep changing your blog skin. Hope that you can find your ideal skin soon...
*KISS*

KAYLEE said...

ITS OKAY TO KEEP CHANGING IT>LOOKS GREAT!

Gingy said...

girl.. remember we hav to "occupied" whole cinema hor!!