Wednesday, July 4, 2007

The Question

This morning, I brought my ring set and jewellery set to office... as I promise KC and J to show them the sets... so I just brought to work... the minute I show to them, all my other colleagues also kapo comes and see also.. hahahaha... think is that jewellery set too sparkling liao until all other ppl also comes and see... and they start to ask questions...

like

who gave to me these?
is it your boy boy?
are the rings for your ROM or engagement?
got bring your boy boy meet your parents yet?
and bla bla bla... so on and on... haha...

lol... I wonder why they didn't go and become a reporter... ask so many questions... hahahaha...

well I just answered back to them with the truth.... so they would willingly stop asking me anymore questions... lolx....

anyway... I just hope things will be smooth for me and dear... to go thru this long way of relationship...

1 comment:

Gingy said...

hahaha.. ur colleagues concern u ma!! heehee..

wish u all e best girl, happy dating, happy ROM, happy marriage, happy family soon :)