Thursday, July 19, 2007

Our 2nd Month Anniversary

Today is me and my dar dar 2nd month anniversary... times flew so fast... already 2nd month... hmm... know my dear for 2 months le.... love him for 2 months le... and yet know him like thousand years... and love him so so much...



Dear,


Thank you for all your love, care and concern which you showering me all these while... I am glad I have found you in my life... and be your gf too... Though I may be sometimes silly abit, naughty abit, stubborn abit... but yet you still accept me as what I am and love me as much as you do... Thanks dear... Love you always...


Last but not least...


May our Love be there always and Last Forever....

2 comments:

curryegg said...

Ohh... Lovely... Congrate congrate oh... :)

Shionge said...

This is sweet Wendy :D Stay strong always :D