Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Pain inside my heart

This morning... just start work not long ago... a few mms from my dear... 6th sense tells me sure it's not good news again... and indeed.. those mms again... is his new happenings at work... new wounds being shown to me... this time looks like abit more serious... and more scary...


and now... shall present them to you...

for those who have weak heart or have heart attack history, pls DO NOT scroll down and see.... and also those who is pregnant.. pls DO NOT see also...

Ready ??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~


~~~~


Da-ta !!!! This is my poor dar dar's hand... which he just got hurt this morning...

Scary ma?? like being beaten by someone or by some beast...


and this is after he managed to get bandage by his colleague... in order to protect the wound getting infection and those dust at work....

alright... shall have a rest before I continue to show you more scary ones... lolx.... so just now after work, I meet up with dear dear to have dinner together... suppose to meet Ms E but last min she can't make it... so dear dear bring me to Geylang there to eat the famous claypot rice... nice and yummy... don't ever think Geylang is only a red district place for those hookers... but infact there have many many nice places of GREAT food to eat....


so after our delicious dinner, we walked slowly back to bus stop and took bus home...


and now carry on to show you the most scary pics of all...

don't blink your eyes ya... rememeber...

Dare to see ?? please scroll down...

Dare not see ?? please click exit...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~



See..... nice hand become like this.... haiz.... heart pain manz....


really wanna cry when my dar sent me these 2 mms... I asked him what's those dark brown patches on his hand... he said is medicine and to burn the skin in order to kill the toxic "siao du"

I really dunno what will happen to him if he still carry on working in that company...

so my dearest dear... would you be consider changing your job and find some other job to do rather than seeing you keep on getting hurt here hurt there.... really made me so heart pain you know... and I still have to worry for you everyday...

so any lobangs for my bf Chris ma???

6 comments:

KAYLEE said...

OKAy THAT IS ScarY!!!!!!!!!

Gingy said...

wa!!lao!!eh!!!!!!!!!!!!

better change job leh~~ work until like that.. give $10K per mth also not worth lor!!

Paul said...

Ask Darling help ur boy look for job, she is a job agent.

Shionge said...

Hey what is he working as? Isn't there any safety guidelines & personal protection equipment?

Let me know so that I can see if there is any job match kekeke...

curryegg said...

adoi... apa jadi my friend...
sigh... recently he keeps hurting himself? I feel sad and worry la...
:(

strawbearries said...

wow thats very serious! must take good care to avoid infection!!