Sunday, July 8, 2007

The Essence of Harmonica

Last night went to attend a harmonica concert which Rebec got performed in there... went with my dear, Elaine n Terrence, Paul kor n his bro... all of us went there to give Rebec support... Yeah.... haha... we also got give Rebec a big surprise... the surprise is a big bouquet of flowers plus a BIG BIG teddy bear and a small cuttie piggy soft toy... lolx... we know Rebec loves soft toy... haha...

it was my first time ever attend a harmonica concert... must say it was an enjoyful concert... by hearing the music they played thru out the night...


I also got took some pics during the concert...



can see Rebec n her bf ma ??? hahahaha... dun tell u...


let u all guess where she n her bf is... =p



this is Rebec doing her solo... nice music she played... aw.....

(sorry I know this pics is very blur... cos I used my hp to take one.. didn't bring my dg cam.. aarrgh.. but i think is alright.. cos this blurness can make some mystery... to make u guys to guess which is her in the next photo.. hahaha...)



now... u can guess which is her le ba??? still can't guess out?? haiz... then i dunno what to say le... hahahahahhaahha.........

1 comment:

Shionge said...

What a lovely day :D Bet you have a nice performance.