Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Irritating ringtone...

glad to hear dear dear recovery from his fever last night... was quite worry for him as I knew he just cut his finger that day... wonder will it be getting infection from his cut... as this kind of thing cannot be play play one... but glad to say he is on the way to recovery now...

this morning feel some kind of irritating... thanks to that someone A... my ex... keep calling my mobile when i was working... getting my nerve even i had sms him not to call me anymore as i already told him it's impossible for me to go back to him anymore... cause now i have my dear dear Chris le... dun understand why some guys are like that... only wait until u lost that someone then u will feel regret why this and that... then come to find u back again... i meant... what's the point...

n i find my fav ringtone has become very irritating to me... so i turn on silent... n he still dun give up n even call to my office n look for me... but lucky i told my colleague to lied that I am on leave today... then he keep on calling my mobile non stop till almost going to lunch time then stop calling... phew... i guess...

i hope there won't be next time of this nonsense...

2 comments:

Shionge said...

Glad that he's recovering liao...you don't so kancheong lah hahahah.....take panadol then take one day MC kekek...

Human beings are like that lor....so sad :(

curryegg said...

Sigh...
Guys are really sienz la...
They will only appreciate you once they realise that they've lost you.
Sigh... Man... man..
;(