Monday, July 9, 2007

Worried for dear dear

dear dear today made me so worried.... cos this afternoon he smsed me said that he had cut his finger... n so much blood dripping.... after hearing this I almost fainted... n no mood to carry on my work... cos worried for him.... but luckily after knowing he is alright, i then have some mood to do my work... then later in the evening meet up with him for dinner....


see.... my dear dear finger... look so scary right??? so long the cut.... feel so heart pain when he let me see the wound...
after that he bring me to jalan besar there to eat curry sissor rice.... the most famous one... got long queue of ppl buying de wor.... yummy yummy.... then after our dinner we went back home together.....

2 comments:

KAYLEE said...

That does look scary but at least no stiches were needed:)

curryegg said...

Aiyoo... :(
It is really scary to see this cut le.. aiyo..
Looks like wendy have to take k of him oh.. hehe..
And famous curry sissor rice? Yummy? YOh!!!! Curry!
haha...