Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Poor Dar Dar

this afternoon i got another shock of my life again... my dear actually mms me a photo of his hand being cut again... awww.... sob sob... =(



after seeing this photo... i feel like crying... i dunno why... ever since from his first day at work, he keep on getting hurt here and there... either hands getting cuts or knock here or there getting blue black... haiz... to compare with his previous job... i did rather he work there than working in this new job which seems like so dangerous like that...

my heart feel so pain whenever he showed me those wounds and cuts he got from his work... n yet being his gf... i dunno how to help him in any other way... i feel like so useless... sob sob...

dear dear... could you pls be more careful when at work... i dun wish to see you get cuts again... my heart pain to see you in pain also...

dear... i love you....

1 comment:

Gingy said...

again!!!??!!??!!

wasei.. u have a blur dear dear~
haha.. can understand ur feel oh but dun worry girl ->>>> 有疤痕才吊!!