Sunday, July 15, 2007

Surprise + Happy

Guess what.... right now i'm at my dear dear's house... haha.. using his pc to update my blog.... haha... and just now I was so surprise and happy... why? because Xiao Kai (dear's newphew) has actually let me carry him wor... hahahaha... this is my first time carrying him... haha... as i always thought he was afraid of me and won't let me carry... but today he won't wor.. n let me carry him two times... hahahaha.... feel so happy and yet so surprise... haha...

later we all will go to Toa Payoh there... as dear said there got basha malam in malay (small street market aka mobile market where they open lots of stall selling stuff etc... for just a few days then went to another location n sell)...

hehehe... alright... shall stop here now... cause can't use too long... hahahaha...

oh ya... btw, i have change my mobile number last night... so those who didn't received my sms of notification of new number do email me or leave a msg here and i will give u my new number...

ciaos....

2 comments:

curryegg said...

Wow... shioknya can update blog at your dear dear's house.. hehe...
Happy.. :D

Shionge said...

How nice hor...now can chill out at his place & blog liao kekekeke...

So I must have missed something..how did you both meet up? Sorry for asking